Calling all budding young artists - allow your imagination to run wild with these great art games to play! Eight stimulating areas allow you to explore, discover and reveal your creative talent. and develop your own masterpiece with a variety of artist’s tools. The delightful illustrations will inspire all! Mouse Studio is easy to install, intuitive to use and looks great on an interactive whiteboard or PC.
Children will love the range of art games to play:
- Creating collages
- Colouring pages
- Drawing and painting
- Magic pictures
- Simple printing techniques
- Tracing shapes, pictures and simple words
- Building mouse pictures
- Making personalised mice!
The Early Learning Goals and the QCA requirements at Key Stage 1 are fully covered. All these easy craft ideas:
- Increase confidence
- Enable children to explore colour, texture, shape and space
- Encourage use of imagination
- Encourage pencil control and hand eye coordination
- Meet QCA units 1A, Unit 2B
Simple narration and amusing sound effects complete this delightful art game.
Click here to download additional art activities and ideas to complement and support Mouse Studio.Select 'Mouse Studio Activities' from the drop down list.