Need a fresh idea for your children’s Christmas play? Try The Little Star play. This great resource contains everything a busy professional needs to make a successful play.
Designed to support teachers with their children’s Christmas play working with children from the age of 3 to 8 years, it has lots of opportunity for fun.
Find out what happens when poor Wind catches a cold and accidentally blows the Little Star away from her special post.
- Timesaving resource
- Gentle narrative
- Supports the Literacy Hour and the Early Learning Goals
- Literacy ideas for Key Stage 1
- Creative costume ideas and templates
- 8 extra ideas with activity sheets
- Free CD provides 11 backing tracks
- Instructions to make 7 musical instruments